September 2, 2009

Are You Freakin’ Kidding Me??

Have you seen this story?  http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/20684677/detail.html

Where does he get off?! 

And what really gets me is that he was a in a WalMart.  Walk away.  Some of those stores are so huge it surely wouldn’t have been an issue to move to another part of the store.  It’s not like you were at the movies with the kid crying right next to you.  And even if it were – you still do not have the right to lay a hand upon that child.

The utter gall of this man absolutely astounds me.  Obviously, he has issues of some kind.  Because normal-thinking people would never in a million years think that it is okay to slap someone else’s child – particularly a stranger’s child.

He’s being held, without bond, on charges of child cruelty in the first degree.  It’s a felony.  Damn-straight it should be a felony and this guy deserves to do some hard time and required anger-management courses.

What is this world coming to?

3 comments:

  1. What? I wouldn't want to be around a crying child anymore than anyone else.. but you can't just go around slapping children! Jeezy creezy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I had not seen or read about this and wish I had not. Good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your list!!! I think the big-wigs just act like they do in the office because they can't do it anywhere else. At the car repair shop, they are at the mercy of the grease monkeys. At the donut shop, they have to wait in line like everyone else.

    And the school? Ooh, I am steaming just reading that. I better not comment or I will ramble on and on and on....

    ReplyDelete