September 30, 2009

Well fiddle-dee-dee!!

The beautiful Ms. Lovely from The Ideologies of Melissa has bestowed upon me not one but two awards!  The stars must have been aligned just right.  Or she was drinking.  Whatever – I’m thrilled and going to accept them before she changes her mind!

The first is the Kreative Blogger award.  Awww shucks, I never thought I was particularly Kreative – more like just get all the words out before my brain explodes – but I’m sure Ms. Lovely knows what she’s talking about!

kreativ_blogger

Apparently, there are rules attached to this award.  And they are:

1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you for this award.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ms. Lovely at The Ideologies of Melissa.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.  Done
3. Link to the person(s) who nominated you for this award. Done
4. List seven things about yourself people might not know. Holy cow – this is a toughie.

*I’m left-handed – that’s why I’m so brilliant!

*Hubby is left-handed too.  But Man-Child is right handed.  Wait – I guess that doesn’t count since it’s about them.  Hmmm – how about this – I never even tasted broccoli until I got married.

*I’m not a morning person – don’t look at me or, God forbid, speak to me until I’ve had at least one cup of coffee (this presented a challenge when M-C was an infant. . . )

*I’m actually pretty shy.

*I can be a junk-food junkie if left to my own devices.

*As much as I love technology – I love to send and receive handwritten mail.

*I went to State Championships for shorthand.  Dorky, I know.  I didn’t win.  You know now, I can barely remember how to do it.

5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers.

Only seven??!!!  Oh the pressure.  Here they are in no particular order:

Chic Mama – I absolutely love her.

Modern Mom at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs

Allie at Hyperbole and a half – she is too funny

Pearl at Pearl-why you little...

Jody at Take me as I am

Bad Mommy Moments – she talks about the truth that is being a mom

Posh Totty
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. done
7. Leave a comment on the seven blogs you nominate so they know they have been nominated. I’m on my over to do so now – so consider it done.

The next award Ms. Lovely presented me with is:

bc_i'm_the_queen

I’ve always wanted a crown and like to think I am a queen!  So this is perfect!  Apparently, there aren’t any rules associated with this award – so I will pass it on to all my friends/followers.  Just grab it – it’s yours and I think you should all be queens with me (except for you Blasé; because you don’t do awards; I don’t think the crown is quite your style and you are certainly not a queen!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh you so deserve the awards.....wear them with pride. And thank you soooo much for mine. Too kind. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I am shocked I made the list!

    Thank you. Now I wonder how long it is going to take me tomorrow to figure out how in the heck to do this LMAO

    <---technically challenged

    Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jody - you deserve it. It's not hard just copy the pictures to your desk top. And then upload them into your post. Easy-peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! Always great to find good reads! And congrats to YOU as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- I miss a few days and you have tons of posts. Sorry about your dad- I hope the ulcer gets better. My hubby likes to look over my should when I blog and FB- makes me a ltitle uncomfortable, but really, there's nothing to hide. Congrats on your awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel left out...I wish I could get an award from someone ;)

    Congrats to Gigi!

    ReplyDelete