September 11, 2009

Who are these people? And why are they in my house?

Really? Do I need to be subjected to this every time I come home? Clothes, books, shoes etc. - everywhere? It's a mud room not a dressing room!! How many times do I have to say that? Are you stripping in there or what? And if so, why?

And any flat surface? Forget about it. Any pristine surface is immediately piled with old newspapers, mail, a voo-doo doll (yes, you read that right), a wax cross from a baptism (yes, next to the voo-doo doll - I'm still waiting for the lightning to strike from high for that one), etc.

Really? Am I the only one in this household that 1) knows how to file 2) knows how to shred 3) knows how to throw things out or put them in the recycle bin, 4) and/or put things where they belong?

Hmmm. If I'm the only one that has this very specialized knowledge - then I am definitely underpaid.

And they wonder why I "nag" them all the time . . . hmmm, it's a mystery to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment