September 14, 2009

Whose job is it anyway?

Really?

So hubby asks me this evening. Are you going to pick him (Man-Child) up?

Me: emmmm, no, wasn't planning on it.

Him: Why not?

Me: I drive him to school every day - can't you pick him up from the bus stop - eight minutes away?? (Whereas, I drive nearly 20 minutes, or more, out of my way to drop him off every weekday morning!)

Him: I knew it. You always have an answer for everything.

These are the times when you actually wish (though secretly fear) that he had a license and a car.

Hmmm. Reminds me of when M-C was small. If you smelled it; you changed it. It's amazing how ones sense of smell can go dead at times . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to bring out the o'le 25 cent piece and FLIP it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, love your blog! um ill check out the toilet water four your MC and get back to you!

    ReplyDelete