October 26, 2009

I got nothing.....

Seriously.  I even stooped so low as to write about our visit to the walk-in clinic.  And really??  Who wants to hear about that.  It's boring.  Ask me, I know.  I was there.  For hours!

I could tell you all about taking Man-Child shopping on Sunday.  The boy hates to spend money.  And you know what?  I almost hate for him to as well.  Because I ended up buying the majority of his stuff!.  It must be the age, because he's really getting into clothes and labels.  But, he is sooo frugal, that I could swear I saw moths flying out of his wallet when he opened it.  I taught him to look for the clearance and sale sections.  Yay me.  I did my job.

I've been trolling around checking out everyone's blogs.  Y'all all have something to say.  And not one thing sparked anything.  There was nothing I could even steal!  Not that I'd steal from you.  But, you know, nothing sparked one idea.  Nothing.

So why am I sitting here writing if I have nothing to say?  I'm writing in hopes that as I type something great will pop up.  That I will have that "aha" moment.  Three paragraphs in; and still....nothing.

I'm so boring.  Great, what if you guys begin to find me boring too?  What if I never have anything else to say?  This is not good for my self-esteem.  I'm getting depressed.

Do you think I could blame it on PMS?  I mean, everything else is blamed on it.  Why not blog-block too?  So that's what I'm going to do.  I have PMS-induced blog-block. 
So tell me, what sparks you when you are in a PMS-induced blog block? 

3 comments:

  1. Blog-block is better during PMS than a ranting and raving pissed off post during PMS, which I tend to do. Or, I do the really depressing, whoa is me, during PMS!

    Something will pop up. I guarantee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know that feeling...I'm not feeling a blog at all at the moment, hence the lack of blogging. Lots of 'stuff' going on with the teens, but I don't have the inclination or energy to write about it and I think I've covered most of it in recent posts, so that would just be repetitive & boring..Maybe its the time of year or something. I'm sure your inspiration will come back. When it does, can you send some my way please! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the posts above prove, it came back!!!! ;0)
    And you have written so many in such a short space of time, you put the rest of us to shame. LOL. x

    ReplyDelete