Two very fabulous friends have bestowed upon me to very fabulous awards.
I’ll try to keep my acceptance speech short and sweet. Thank you so very much, I am humbled and am flabbergasted that you both thought I deserved such honors.
Bare Naked Mummy has gifted me with the prestigious Zombie Chicken award.
So what do you ask is the Zombie Chicken Award - well The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
And Melissa has presented me with a Happy 101 award.
The rules are: List 10 things that make you happy
Try to do at least one of them today
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you
Ten things that make me happy:
1. Long weekends (staring at a 4 day one this week! Yay!)
2. Finding a good deal (I will be doing this one today as I know where I can get cashmere scarves for $12.00 – great Christmas presents and one for me!)
3. Shoes (yes, they make me happy!)
4. Blogging and blog-reading (I'm beginning to think I may need a 12 step program)
5. Sunshine (of which a tiny bit is peeking through the clouds as I type – it makes me smile!)
6. A good book.
7. Cover Girl Outlast Lip Color (it makes me happy because I only have to put it on once a day and it does NOT come off! You know as much as I brag about this stuff they should either pay me or send me free lip color! That’s a subtle hint Cover Girl!)
8. My Blackberry.
9. All my friends
10. My little family (when they aren’t trying to deliberately drive me crazy; that is).
Now, without further ado I pass both of these awards on to……..
All of you, my friends. (No it’s not a cop out – I seriously think all of you who take the time to friend me and then to actually read and comment on the stuff that comes pouring out of my brain deserve this award – plus I’ve read all your blogs and they are AWESOME!)