***once again, I've proven myself unworthy....if I can't remember to put a title on a post....***
The always lovely, Mrs. Lovely, over at The Ideologies of Melissa has seen fit to bestow an award on me. I am humbled. I have still yet to figure out why anyone wants to read the stuff I put out there; but apparently, some of y'all like it. So, thank you. You all humble me - because I read what you have to say and feel woefully inadequate.
What Makes Me Happy:
1. My Hubby - although he can get on my last nerve....he's a keeper!
2. My son - because although he can also get on my last nerve....he's pretty fab!
3. Blogging - you guys are the BEST!
4. Crossing stuff off my list - yeah, I'm funny that way.
5. Chocolate - although it's currently on my no-no list; I still love it.
6. My iPod - I love being able to hear what I want when I want.
7. Reading - cause, really? Is there any other way to spend some down-time (besides getting stuff crossed off THE list)?
8. NEVER having to worry about what's for dinner (thank you Hubby!)
9. A clean kitchen in the morning (thank you Man-Child; when you don't "forget....")
10. Being this close to my goal.
Now to pass it on to 10 bloggers. Ummm - not gonna do that. Why? Because you ALL deserve it - because you are ALL Beautiful Bloggers. So, if you read this - it is YOURS. Take it; love it; OWN it.
Mwah! YOU are fabulous!