February 19, 2010

In ten years.....

The very sweet Respectfully Yours over at Here Is What I Think has deemed me worthy of the "You're Going Places, Baby" award.

"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."

{ The Rules }

1. Link back to the blogger who sent you this award

2. Post where you would like to be in 10 years

3. Pass it on to other special bloggers!
 
#1 - Accomplished.  Go visit RY; she is wonderful!! And not just because she has deemed me worthy of an award - really!
 
#2 - Ohhhh, I hate these types of questions.  I'm more of the "let's see where this goes" kind of person; because I'm generally happy with where I'm at.  But in this instance?  I'll actually try to answer it.  Do you know what would be AWESOME?  If in the next ten years I could actually meet some of my new friends face to face - even those that live "across the pond" or across the continent.  That would be an awesome goal!  One that I may even actually work toward.
 
#3 - Passing it on.  Er....., ummmmmm, shuffling feet.  You guys know I can't do this part.  You Know IT!  I think of you ALL as bloggers I want to be reading (and meeting) ten years from now (except for you crazy stalker/serial killers - I {and Hubby} really don't want to be meeting you anytime soon).

So thank you so very much RY!  I totally appreciate you thinking of me - I definitely expect to still be reading you 10 years from now as you blog about your retirement experiences in Florida!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gigi! I hope to still be reading your blog in 10 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gigi! I'm just giggling (seriously! *snort*) at the 'not you crazy stalker/serial killers' comment..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you picked up your award. Well deserved...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! It will be possible for us to meet one day and show your husband that I am not a serial .....I can't even say it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations on your award! You totally deserve it! I definitely hope to be reading you for the next decade!

    ReplyDelete