April 26, 2017

Apparently, they DON'T work like socks...

So, Man-Child asked me yesterday if I had a pair of earbuds he could borrow as his had mysteriously died - side note, I can keep a pair of earbuds forever, I don't know WHAT this child of mine is doing to his as he is always having to get new ones.

At any rate, I handed over my magenta colored earbuds, so he could watch whatever movie he was watching on his computer.  Once he had them in hand, he began inspecting them.

I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking to see which was the left and which was the right.  To which I replied, that earbuds are like socks - they work in either ear.

He found this to be uproariously funny and told me that ALL earbuds have a left and a right.  And then pointed out the very, teeny, tiny, absolute minuscule L and R imprinted on each earbud.

Huh...who knew?

But, in my defense, the type of earbuds I use actually DO kind of work like socks...

1 comment:

  1. That's funny! And I am one who is always paranoid that I'll be listening to the music backwards if I put them in wrong. :-)

    ReplyDelete