July 21, 2017

My husband, the comedian

Apparently, it is going to take some time for Man-Child to live down yesterday's incident.  I say that because this is what I found on top of the dishwasher this afternoon...




I had to laugh.  I also knew that as The Husband was writing this note he was cackling maniacally; he does tend to crack himself.  Since the note and the gel pack was still in place, I knew Man-Child had not yet seen it.  You may wonder WHY he hadn't wandered into the kitchen at any point before I got home - there were two reasons for this, the first being he didn't work today so he slept in and the second was because no one was home to magically make food appear in there.

This meant I had the unbridled joy of getting to see his face when I called him into the kitchen to see what his father had left for him.  I wish I had thought to get a picture, but being that I am notorious for never remembering to take a picture, I didn't (hell, as it is, I had to re-create the picture above because I didn't think to snap a picture before calling MC into the room!) but the expression on his face was priceless.

We met The Husband for lunch and I can confirm that he was still cackling maniacally over his note then too.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is pretty funny, after all. I guess no real harm was done, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete