August 12, 2018

Scrolling through Twitter yesterday...

...and then this happened.


To which I replied...


And then I said...


To which she replied...


And my final reply...


I am forever grateful that my backyard is secluded so that no one was witness to my VERY sloppy cartwheel...back in the day they were kinda graceful.  And now I can feel it in my right thigh.   But, I CAN still do a cartwheel...but that may have been my last one...

But now I'm wondering if I can still do a roundoff...

Hmmm...better not chance it today.

3 comments:

  1. I was good at cartwheels as a kid. It's been so long since I even tried, and I think I'll just keep it that way. Septuagenarians and cartwheels don't mix well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing. I'm so tempted to try a front walkover but I think I may wind up in traction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I need to set the stage. We were at a local, very crowded, amusement park when my daughters 9 year old sister rolled her eyes and basically called me out. I had to do it. Hailey however, did not have to video it and post it to Facebook but she did.

    ReplyDelete