Hi, I'm an Administrator for a corporate Legal Department. You might know me from my greatest hits, some of which include:
- How many times do I have to tell you? ONLY an officer of the company can sign a contract!
- Please turn in your time sheets today.
- You can't open an Excel document with Word.
- Please approve that invoice immediately.
- If you didn't give me a copy of that contract, I will NOT be able to provide a copy to you now that you are looking for it a year later.
- Turn in your time sheet please.
- You need to have this signed again, you aren't an officer of the company and don't have the authority to do so. Yes, I mean it.
- You did what?!
- No sir, I cannot help you to sue our company.
- Please approve that invoice - you've been sitting on it for 20 days already.
- No, I don't have a copy of that contract. Why? Because you never gave it to me, despite me asking for it REPEATEDLY.
- No, I have no idea why a recycling can mysteriously appeared in the handicap stall. (A year and half later, it's still there)
- Yes, I know where that confidential document you printed is - it's been shredded. What? You've been TOLD not to leave confidential documents on the printer uncollected for days at a time. As an attorney, I thought you would know that.
- Approve that invoice RIGHT NOW. Please.
- Turn in your time sheet RIGHT NOW. Please.
and the list goes on.
What are some of your greatest hits?