June 2, 2014

From the "Are you freaking kidding me?" files....

You know it's a Monday when, while walking into work, you are pooped on by a bird.

Yes.  Really.

Luckily, it landed on my skirt - and not my head.  HAD it landed on my head, I would have just turned around and went home; never to be seen again.  As it was, it was bad enough.

As I was walking into the building, I glanced down and thought, "What is that?" and automatically reached down to swipe it off.  As I touched the goo, I realized what had happened.  Needless to say I freaked out a little.

I ran to the bathroom to scrub my hands and skirt.  But a phantom stain has remained behind on my hand, skirt and psyche.

I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Gigi, the psychic stain is the hardest one to remove. But I know you'll do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete