April 14, 2022

And the debate rages on...

Yesterday, as I was scrolling Twitter and came across this Tweet from @BrightonMum. To which I replied... This whole Twitter exchange reminded me of this old post - back in the good old days. (I wandered over to see if I could find the post that started it all - it's here.  As I scrolled, I laughed and cried from the memories that were stirred up sifting through those old posts.)

Since many of you weren't here back then, I thought I'd revive the question.  What is the correct way in your house?  Over or under?  

Psst...over IS the correct answer. 

And if you answer under, know that I am not above switching it if I were to come for a visit. ;-)

11 comments:

  1. My kids rarely change the toilet paper roll when it is out, but I know when they have because it ends up under which would be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over!!!! Now, I will admit that growing up we always did under and I thought that was the best way. But my husband insisted on over and now I agree that it does make the most sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you use a bidet this is moot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over. But truth be told I'm just happy when someone changes it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over. I also, periodically so as not to attract attention, switch it when I go to people's homes where they do it wrong.

    ReplyDelete