Many thanks to Mama's Losin It for starting this workshop -
My summertime faves (in no particular order):
- Sandals. (of course you knew that shoes had to be somewhere on the list!) High heeled sandals; flip flops, jeweled sandals; the list goes on. But no matter what – definitely not Teva’s. Not too enchanted with the gladiator look either.
- The Beach! Okay, so technically, it’s not an item, but since this is my blog I rule that it counts. Unfortunately, since hubby hates the beach (I really think there must be something wrong with him). I don’t get there as often, or for as long, as I’d like.
- My gardening tools. Spring/summer means I get to go play in the dirt!
- Summer clothes! So much more freeing than winter clothes. In the summer everything is laid back and casual and the clothing reflects it.
- My back deck. It’s my favorite place in the whole house. In the summer I live back here. It’s usually got a beautiful breeze flowing through and it’s very peaceful – until the neighbor decides it’s time to mow – again.
- And my lounge chair – which is on the back deck. I recline with a good book and beverage and could stay there all day
- Hair clips. I mean really – how can you get through the summer without clipping up your hair?
Many thanks to Momma @ Live Laugh Pull Your Hair Out for pointing the way.