July 30, 2009

I’ve Been Tagged!

Blame Tara Meme

I have been tagged by the Chic Mama in a blame Tara Meme. Wow – it’s my first time so be gentle in the criticism in the event I somehow screw it up.

1) Who is the hottest movie star?

This is a toughie.  Top three off the top of my head would have to be George Clooney, Johnny Depp & Matthew McConaughey.

2) Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you've ever bought?

Another toughie – because I’m kinda frugal.  Maybe my wedding dress – which I never even wore?

3) What's your most treasured memory?

Having my boy – oh and the first time he ever took a two hour nap!  Before that he would only sleep in 10 minute intervals – this will quickly drive a mom insane.

4) What was the best gift you've ever received?

I get more excited by the little things – like when hubby hung up a shelf, or fixed the kitchen drawers that were falling out because they weren’t on the tracks right.

But as for an actual gift – I guess I would have to say my hammock.

5) What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?

Gee – this is a list that could go on forever.  I’ll just pick one.  Hmmm – I guess I would say certain indiscretions in my youth.  Let’s just leave it at that, shall we?

6) Four words that describe you.

Short, stubborn, sassy, & strong

7) What was the highlight and lowlight of 2008?

Highlight: moving into our new house.  Lowlight: moving

8) Favourite Film

Easy!  Steel Magnolias and Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood

9) Tell me one thing I don't know about you.

I can be very shy

10) If you were a comic book/character who would you be?

I’m going to say Spider Man – I always thought swinging around on those webs would be cool.

This list really had some posers on it!  It was much more difficult than I anticipated!

I now pass this tag onto:

Liz

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've had a couple of non sleepers too. Yes, what joy when they go for longer time.

    ReplyDelete