July 23, 2009

The stuff dreams are made of . . .

I would kill for this closet – wouldn’t you?

6a010536155966970b01157212847b970b-800wi

Notice all the space for the shoes?  ::sigh::  The fact that it’s large enough for a chaise?  The chandelier?  And fresh flowers?  ::sigh::  I love the way everything is behind glass doors.

The only way I could get a closet like that would be to convert a whole room.  Which really isn’t feasible – not to mention the fact that my husband would have a stroke if I attempted this.  He would figure it would just give me more incentive to buy shoes (not that I need the incentive).

If I had that closet I would put a lock on the door and spend lots and lots of time in it.  Perfectly happy to putter around re-arranging my shoes.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment