January 13, 2010

Do you see what I see?

I've just realized that when I view my blog (which I don't usually do - as I'm usually on the dashboard or whatever) from home - it's not right.

Can you guys see the little scroll-y thing at the top and all the lines?  Cause I can't.  At least not from here.  At work it's fine.  All I see from here is a light brown background, words and pictures.  There are not any lines to delineate the columns or tabs.  My pretty little scroll-y thing isn't there.  What gives??

Am wondering if it has to do with Windows 7.....

I don't want to have to find a new template that works across the board y'all! (can you hear the whine?).  I like this template!  I haven't figured out the bugs yet (that may be because I haven't really tried....) but I like this one!

I suppose if I have to (stamping my foot HARD!) I will find another template - but I won't like it.  I won't like it at all - so there! (sticking tongue out at computer)

So please let me know - what do you see?

1 comment: