August 9, 2009

Tags of 8

I've been tagged by Chic Mama
(who is so awesomely chic) in a tag of eights. The rules are:
The rules are:
- Mention the person who tagged you. (check)
- Complete the list of eights
- Tag eight others and let them know.
1) Eight things I am looking forward to :
-School starting
-I can't believe I'm saying this: football season to start - I'm ready to see my boy play!!!
-MC getting his driving permit (it will scare me to death - but make me proud at the same time)
-Watching my children grow up
-Getting the *&^$*&*% outbuilding - I'm tired of the garage looking like crap!
-Getting the *&* &%&^%#& outbuilding so I can actually park inside the garage!
-Fall - I'm getting kinda tired of being hot; but not ready for the cold!
-Next weekend - so not ready for the work week!

2) Eight things I did yesterday:
-Spent money I shouldn't have.
-Ate chocolate I shouldn't have.
-Had wine I shouldn't have.
-Wondered about a friend, that I shouldn't have.
-Put off cleaning house; again.
-Stayed up too late.
-Had junk food
-.Did gardening - it was way too hot - could have gotten sick.

3) Eight things I wish I could do:
- Go on a cruise
- Go ANYWHERE w/hubby
- Get a degree
- Live at the beach
- Win enough at the lotto to not have to worry about tuition
- Make certain people see that negativity/drama is not the way to live life.
- Ensure that my boy grows up to be the man that he definitely could be.
- Ensure world peace

4) Eight places I would like to travel to:
-Alaska
-Mexico
-Italy
-Australia
-Ireland
-England
-France
-Switzerland

5) Eight places I've travelled to: (yeah right! Have you met my husband, Mr. Go Nowhere??)
-Virginia
-Pennslyvania
-Florida
-Kentucky
-Alabama
-Various places in Texas
-West Virgnia
-Mississippi

6) Eight people to tag: ( do I even know this many people in blog-land?)
-http://chapmancrazyhouse.blogspot.com/ (i'm praying really hard for you!!)
-Awomanofnoimportance (who, of course, is terribly important!)
Also, I'd like to give a big shout-out to A Woman of No Importance (who so is) for becoming a friend! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Bless you, Gigi, and thanks for mentioning me! I shall do this lovely Meme on 5 September! Hope you can drop by again then to see it - Lots of love to you, Fhina x

    ReplyDelete