I've been thinking about blogs and how they are described. Yes, sometimes my life is extremely boring.
Some folks have humor blogs.
Some folks have political blogs.
Some folks have mommy and/or daddy blogs.
Some folks have blogs for venting.
Some folks have blogs for fashion.
Some folks have blogs for health and well-being.
You see where I'm going with this, right? So I don't have to keep listing all the types of blogs out there. (Whew! Good, because I was beginning to lose focus.)
So my question is...how would this one be categorized?
I'm a mom (no longer a mommy though), sometimes I am (inadvertently) humorous, I sometimes comment on the political climate (not often though), I definitely bring fashion into the mix (sort of) and while I haven't really mentioned anything on health and well-being (other than the post on the walk-in clinic, which I really don't think qualifies) it's bound to pop up sooner or later though. And I definitely vent (a lot!) here.
So what does that make this blog? A blog-of-all-trades?
Or possibly, the blog with the most parentheses ever used? ('cause really??? I don't seem to see parentheses used that much in other blogs. So I'm beginning to think it's just me that sees the value in them) (am also noticing that I use italicizing alot...hmmmm, wonder what that's about?)
In other news.... (wasn't that a nice segue?)
* Man-Child and I are back on speaking terms.
* The shower is rigged to work (and not leak) for at least the weekend. (did I tell you about that?? Can't remember and am too lazy to look back. Synopsis-water was leaking into my kitchen area for the THIRD time! Builder has already fixed it once. Replaced the tub the second time. Now thinks it's the shower and will have to rip all the tile out of my bathroom! Fun. And did I mention he is a friend? Makes things a little dicey)
* Actually had a productive day at work (which lately seems to not be the norm!)
* And the Halloween candy has been raided (but I'm not allowed to tell you about that!)
* Am totally exhausted (why? that would be too much TMI, suffice it to say it's Mother Nature!)
* Hubby showed me how to use the fancy wine-opener. I don't think I'll be able to use it. Muscles may be involved. And I have none.
* There was something else I was going to add here; but Hubby started talking to me and now I can't remember.
So with that. I'll close for now.