October 19, 2009

I think he totally got suckered in....

By now, I'm sure most of you know how I feel about the kitchen.  I do NOT want to wake up to a dirty kitchen.  Period.

So, this evening I'm perusing some blogs - as I am wont to do in the evenings, when I notice that Hubby is cleaning up the kitchen.  WTH?

I wander in, oh so casually, and ask "You aren't doing the kitchen; are you?"  And he responds, "Well, HE isn't feeling so well."

"Really?" I ask, oh so noncholantly.  "Yep.  He was telling me how his stomach was bothering him."

"Really?"  I ask again.  Hubby replied, "Yeah.  He said something about going to bed early."  "He didn't ask me to clean the kitchen for him!"  Rather defensively, I thought.

Hmmmm....methinks someone got hoodwinked.  Softie!!  (Yeah, I have soooo  much room to speak after today!)  Whatever.  The kitchen is done; and I don't have to worry about it!!

Although, you realize (of course) just how badly I will feel if it turns out that Man-Child ACTUALLY has whatever bug is going around!!




P.S.  I've been looking at my blog.  Is it too girly?  Cause you know; I'm not that girly.  Also, I'm thinking of cutting my hair off; any opinions? 

4 comments:

  1. I have had very short hair for years and I love it. Very easy to maintain. And hey, if you don't like it, it's hair, it grows back!

    Your background is a little girly, there are bows. It's cute, I like it, but a little girly. The background I'm using now came from http://hotbliggityblog.com, which has some cute backgrounds. You use it the same way as 'the cutest blog on the block'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, except it's so white it kinda hurts my eyes, but I still love it!

    Hmm, getting your hair cut. Honey, I am NOT one to give opinions on that. I'm 45, have curly hair, and the only time I have ever like my hair is when I was 22, it was short, and then the girl that I went to moved!!!! It's grown out, and curly, but I hate my hair!!!!

    That probably didn't help much, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, that is so sweet. I'm smiling away to myself though. Hehe.....you are just looking for an excuse to change it aren't you. I'm already on the look out for a new look too. It's lovely as it is though.(yours)x

    ReplyDelete