October 10, 2009

Oh no the creature cometh!

He's on his way.  He'll be here in about 2 hours.  No one can tell me how long he's planning on visiting.

Me?  I'm praying that he'll leave on Monday.

I really, really, really don't like this man.

So currently, I'm filling up my days and nights with obligations, girl nights, etc.  Anything not to be here as much as possible.

You know how there are people that no matter how hard you try - you just can't like anything about them?  That's this guy.  Then I feel bad, because hubby and Man-Child thinks he's great.  So surely there must be some kind of redeeming quality about him, right?  Ummmm, no there's not.

He just creeps me out.  He's annoying.  He's obnoxious.  He's vile.  And he will be in my house for an indeterminate amount of time.

What to do?  It's obvious.  Stock up on the wine and get on the phone because I have a lot of plans to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment