November 20, 2009

Blogging and Commenting....

Okay, I've determined that blogging should be a full time job (one that I should get paid for, very well, by the way - I don't care if you don't agree!).

After declaring yesterday, that I am a bad commentator (or commentater); I attempted to comment on the majority of the blogs I follow (which really?  Isn't that many!)  OMG!! 

I have spent probably the past hour trying to comment.  And not really even trying to come up with clever and witty responses.  (sorry - it's Friday.  It's been a long week; I'm trying - give me some credit here!!)

So tell me.  How do you have time to comment on the blogs (and freakin' Twitter!!) and then turn around and blog??

Do you never sleep?? 

'Cause this girl needs her some sleep!

And after the whole splog thing (which those jerks STILL haven't responded - dammit, I'll get on that tomorrow) where I spent the whole day researching that stuff....I mean really?  If I devoted all my time and energy into this little blog - there would be no time for my life! 

But by no means stop - even if I don't comment know that I'm reading (voraciously!) and, at least, having comments in my head (cause that counts - right??)

2 comments:

  1. I agree. There are a few blogs that I try to go to a few times a week (yours included) and then the rest I do once a week so I end up spending an hour (or more sometimes!) going thru them and reading. Sometimes I don't have anything to say but I'm afraid they'll think I'm a bad follower and not reading, even though I am! It really IS a full-time job. If you manage to get money out of this let me know how you did it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. we definitely should all get paid....;0)
    I know, I'm struggling to do it all - poor children have been abandoned for blogging. Gulp!
    I often read a few posts from one blog at a time, rather than keep swapping. Less time used then. Like now, I'm catching up on your posts that I've missed. xx

    ReplyDelete