1. I am so grateful to have finally talked to my friend who is in a very bad way.
2. I am grateful, so very grateful, for my family.
3. I am grateful for the FABULOUS weather we've had this weekend (particularly after the monsoon-type weather we had last week - hey Mother Nature? Can we keep this up for a bit longer, pretty please?).
4. I am grateful that I was able to spend the day with an old friend; and doubly grateful that her illness has reduced to the point where she could spend the day with me.
5. I am grateful to have found this during our travels today (yes, a bit materialistic of me - I know. Sorry-but I've been looking for a statement ring FOREVER).
The picture doesn't do it justice. But pretty, no?? It's a beautiful black, domed ring with crystals.
6. Grateful that M-C was bored enough to ask me to teach him how to sort his laundry and do it (maybe I should keep him bored more often....).
7. Grateful that the majority of my laundry is done!!!
Although it's Monday tomorrow and back to the daily grind; I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!